On the program
The Wine-making villages
30 winemakers of the Marne Valley will welcome you to taste 3 of their wines under a huge marquee erected on the esplanade of the Medieval Castle. They will tell you about their history, their terroir, and sometimes even about their making secrets.
Do not forget! You must be aware that a nice discovery is possible, and that you could leave with some “bubbles” under your arm !
Tourist tour in the Valley in a vintage car
One-and-a-half hours’ tour in the Marne Valley, in a classic car while sipping a glass of Champagne? Seats are limited ... Booking here.
Champagne is also renowned for its gastronomy"
the exhibitors in the "catering professions"
- The Gastronomie House
- Les Canardises des 3 Vallées
- Les Biscuits Billiotte
- La boulangerie ERGO de Charly-sur-Marne
- Les Ânes de l'Omois
- Les Caprices de Sidonie
- Le Nougat Lillois
- JF Créations
- Fromagerie Ganot
- France Maroilles
- Apiculteur La Rusca
- Manscourt - Jus de Fraise
- "The French Toque" lors de la nocturne du samedi à partir de 19h.
A restaurant for lunch
For your lunch on Saturday lunch and Sunday lunch, a space of restoration is at your disposal from 12h to 14h30. A special Menu "Champagne et Vous !" will be served at the rate of 18 € per person.
Entrée : Salade Cajun
Plat : Ribs et ses pomme rösti
Dessert : Brownis et sa glace vanille
Entrée : Meat Pie et sa salade verte
Plat : Jumbalaya et son épi de maïs
Dessert : Cheesse Cake et son coulis de fruit rouge
Panoramic Champagne Bar
Treat yourself to a moment of relaxation around a glass of Champagne and a plate of oysters at the Champagne Bar. Musical ambience assured by the group "Maman'veut pas!".
"Champagne et Vous" offers a variety of activities and workshops around the vineyard, wine, and champagne.
Workshops of the vineyard
Discover the techniques of making Champagne through the workshops.
- Grafting Workshop - Discover the grafting techniques used in Champagne
- Workshop Vine size - Discover the different techniques of vine size in Champagne.
- Antique Degorgement Workshop - Disgorging, corking, dressing the bottle of Champagne, discover the old-fashioned techniques.
- Blind Tasting Workshop - Learn to recognize the aromas associated with Champagne.
- Oenological laboratory - Discover the development of Champagne.
- Sabrage Animation - With the Brotherhood of the Golden Saber.
- Gastronomic workshop by the Lycée hôtelier Saint Joseph (for adults).
- 1h30 walking tour by car in the vineyard. Saturday at 15h, and Sunday 11h and 15h (On reservation).
- Ambulation of the eagles of the medieval castle.
- For children, nets stretched between the trees.
- Projection of a film at the Casteloscope on the history of the medieval castle of Château-Thierry.
- Visit of medieval kitchens in 3D! Saturday and Sunday at 16h.
- Floral composition workshop related to the vine. Learn how to create beautiful compositions from vine shoots.
- Presence of "Street Colors" live.
Various exhibitors will present their know-how
- Presence of the House of Tourism The doors of the Champagne which will advise you on the regional tourist offer.
- Exhibition of artistic paintings based on champagne corks with JJack.
- Exhibition of C215 in the village winemakers.
Museum "Le trésor de l'Hôtel Dieu".
The Museum will be open on Saturday and Sunday (Free).
Exhibition "Les Métiers Pic'ART"
We invite you again to come and meet us at the Hotel Dieu, for our 4th edition. New creations, new craftsmen, you can discover or rediscover the places and its occupants of a weekend. (Free entry).
C215 - Sponsor of the festival
A world-renowned "Champagne et Vous" artist
Christian GUEMY, alias C215, is a French artist of the "Street art" scene. Aged 40, he creates his works everywhere in the streets of France and around the world.
On the festival "Champagne and You!" he will produce a large format work on the theme of Franco-American friendship as part of the Centenary of the end of the First World War.
Weekend in Champagne
- Free entry for children under 16
- Single entry for 1 person: 5 € / pers.
- Pass Solo (+10 champagne tastings): 12 € / pers.
- Pass Duo (+10 tastings of Champagne / 2 people): 18 €
- Lunch catering: 18 € adult / 9 € child -12 years
- Circuit Discovery of the Valley in cars of Collection: 20 € per person with flute offered.
- Childcare 4-12 years old: Free
The Festival Shop
Sale of items bearing the image of Champagne and You !
OPENING HOURS : On Saturday 20st October 2018 from 10.00 to 19.00 – On Sunday 21nd October 2018 de from 10.00 to 18.00.
A very pleasant day, I learned a lot about the profession, warm welcome, meeting people very pleasant, champagne tasting, I will return next year, thank you for this beautiful day.
A beautiful unit, for the promotion of a secret and fabulous country less than an hour from Paris and Reims. An event that is worth the trip!
Aymeri - Château de Condé
Sharing, bubbles, convivialities, affluence, ... we lived 2 unforgettable days.
Thank you to all, organizers, volunteers, visitors, ...
An event not to be missed.