On the program
The Wine-making villages
30 winemakers of the Marne Valley will welcome you to taste 3 of their wines under a huge marquee erected on the esplanade of the Medieval Castle. They will tell you about their history, their terroir, and sometimes even about their making secrets.
Do not forget! You must be aware that a nice discovery is possible, and that you could leave with some “bubbles” under your arm !
Tourist tour in the Valley in a vintage car
One-and-a-half hours’ tour in the Marne Valley, in a classic car while sipping a glass of Champagne? Seats are limited ... Booking here.
Champagne is also renowned for its gastronomy"
the exhibitors in the "catering professions"
- French Safron "le safran de Béatrice" ("Béatrice’s Safron")
- The “Canardises des 3 Vallées” ("duck specialties of the 3 Valleys")
- The Billiotte Biscuits
- The backery ERGO de Charly-sur-Marne
- Oyster Aquaculturist
A restaurant for lunch
For your lunch on Saturday lunch and Sunday lunch, a space of restoration is at your disposal from 12h to 14h30.
A special Menu "Champagne et Vous !" will be served at the rate of 18 € per person.
Panoramic Champagne Bar
Treat yourself to a moment of relaxation around a glass of Champagne and a plate of oysters at the Champagne Bar. Musical ambience assured by the group "Maman'veut pas!".
"Champagne et Vous" offers a variety of activities and workshops around the vineyard, wine, and champagne.
Workshops of the vineyard
Discover the techniques of making Champagne through the workshops.
- Grafting Workshop - Discover the grafting techniques used in Champagne
- Workshop Vine size - Discover the different techniques of vine size in Champagne.
- Antique Degorgement Workshop - Disgorging, corking, dressing the bottle of Champagne, discover the old-fashioned techniques.
- Blind Tasting Workshop - Learn to recognize the aromas associated with Champagne.
- Animation of the work of the vineyard with a draft horse.
- Animation Cooperage - Discover the manufacture of the barrels used for wine making.
- Animation Sabrage - With the Brotherhood of the Golden Saber.
- Gourmet workshop by the Saint Joseph Hospitality School for adults.
- Tourist trip of 1h30 in vintage car in the vineyard. Saturday at 3 pm, and on Sunday 11 am and 3 pm (by reservation).
- Wandering of the eagles of the Medieval Castle.
- For children, nets stretched between trees.
- Screening of a film at the Casteloscope on the history of the medieval castle of Château-Thierry.
- Visit medieval cuisines in 3D! Saturday and Sunday at 16h.
- Animation scents, geological workshop "the land of our vineyard".
- Workshop floral composition related to the vine.
Various exhibitors will present their know-how
- Presence of the House of Tourism The doors of the Champagne which will advise you on the regional tourist offer.
- Exhibition of artistic paintings based on champagne corks with JJack.
- Exhibition of Gérard Belair in the vineyard village.
Museum "Le trésor de l'Hôtel Dieu".
The Museum will be open on Saturday and Sunday.
Free visit of the Museum + Salon des métiers d'Art.
Saturday 21 October 2017
Vintage bottle auction at the evening "Le Genie du Vin". "
New "animations village
Discover, feel, touch, create ... this is what awaits you in the vineyard workshops.
Discover the work of an antique vineyard with a draft horse.
Learn how to saber your Champagne bottles with the Brotherhood of the Golden Saber.
This year you can buy your seats directly at the "LOLAP" hut on the Place de l'Hôtel de Ville (only by credit card).
Weekend in Champagne
- Free entry for children under 16
- Single entry for 1 person: 5 € / pers.
- Pass Solo (+10 champagne tastings): 12 € / pers.
- Pass Duo (+10 tastings of Champagne / 2 people): 18 €
- Lunch catering: 18 € adult / 9 € child -12 years
- Circuit Discovery of the Valley in cars of Collection: 17 € per person with flute offered.
- Champagne evening on Saturday 21 October 2017: 80 €
- Childcare 4-12 years old: Free
The Festival Shop
Sale of items bearing the image of Champagne and You !
OPENING HOURS : On Saturday 21st October 2017 from 10.00 to 19.00 – On Sunday 22nd October 2017 de from 10.00 to 18.00.
A very pleasant day, I learned a lot about the profession, warm welcome, meeting people very pleasant, champagne tasting, I will return next year, thank you for this beautiful day.
A beautiful unit, for the promotion of a secret and fabulous country less than an hour from Paris and Reims. An event that is worth the trip!
Aymeri - Château de Condé
Sharing, bubbles, convivialities, affluence, ... we lived 2 unforgettable days.
Thank you to all, organizers, volunteers, visitors, ...
An event not to be missed.